nedelja, 05. februar 2012

Day 36 - rubbish


Polymer clay is my first love among craft materials but for a long time I thought it was totally rubbish. When at last I saw some masters' work (Emma Ralph's and Donna Kato's books)I was hooked. My polymer clay projects are having some time off these days (months?..., hopefully not years)in spite of whole sketchbooks of ideas. One day they'll call me back and another best thing  about this material is that there is no rubbish - none at all, you use every last scrap for one technique or another.

5 komentarjev:

  1. Ooh that looks exciting! I've never played with Fimo :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. I've had a bit of a play in the past and also used air drying clay to make scrapping embellishments. I would love to see pics of some of the things you have made.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. I've got Emma Ralphs book as well. I love her beads.
    I've also got some Fimo waiting to be used

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Had a look at your blog, your work is amazing.

    OdgovoriIzbriši