nedelja, 19. februar 2012

Day 50 - fashion


I'm back with some catching-up to do. Fashion isn't my forte, I wear what I like, comfortable shoes and practical handbags. My daughters are better at it. For some time it has been fashionable to wear bright laces and to swap them so that each pair of trainers is special.

DAY 49 - DOMESTIC


If our ginger cat had been more domestic he wouldn't have died so soon. We had him for four and a half years and were under illusion that he knew where home was but last year he simply start disappearing for a few weeks and in late autumn disappeared for ever. We don't know what happened, we still miss him and here is one of his last photos while he was enjoying domestic bliss on our terrace.

DAY 48 - ABSTRACT


I do like some abstract art but mainly the masterpieces which have stood the test of time. I was really uninspired for this word and was looking for something abstract next to my computer. The nearest bookshelf looks like this, if you forget about books it is almost an abstract pattern.

DAY 47 - WHAT IS IN MY HANDBAG


Just normal bits and pieces - wallet, phone, keys...

I will be very domestic next week because of winter holidays. I am really looking forward to some free time. Hope you have a nice week, too.
Kristina

4 komentarji:

  1. Cool shoes !
    I adore your take on abstract (how clever).
    Your little cat looked very very sweet

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. I love what you chose for abstract! I really struggled with this one too - to be honest I'm still on the hunt for my picture

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Great catchup! Love the books!!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Maybe your little cat has found a new home, they are great survivors.

    OdgovoriIzbriši