četrtek, 01. marec 2012

Day 61 - grass


In spite of the warm weather during the day a small corner of our garden is still covered in snow.

DAY 60 - EXTRAORDINARY


The day itself was quite ordinary, very long. I was at work for 13 hours. There were some extraordinary clouds in the morning the day before but I couldn't take any pictures while driving. The pinks, reds and peaches were really beautiful.
Today I finally remembered what fills me with extraordinary joy - spring flowers which are fresh and strong in the garden after the long winter.

DAY 59 - GREY


I am hopeless with umbrellas. They don't last long with me. Perhaps this new grey one will have a better fate.

5 komentarjev:

  1. I love your photos Kristina. Which country do you live in? I tried to have one word translated in order to know but Google doesn't seem to be sure. Is it Croatia?

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. No, it's next to Croatia - Slovenia. So you can try Slovene or Slovenian in Google. Thanks for your comments.

      Izbriši
    2. Thank you Kristina. Yes, Google mentionned them both !

      Izbriši
  2. I'm hopeless with umbrellas too- I rarely take one out with me!
    Amazing to still see the snow. It was frosty here yesterday.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. At least Spring is arriving for you. Our spring flowers have arrived far to early and I'm wondering what will be left for Spring

    OdgovoriIzbriši