ponedeljek, 12. marec 2012

Day 72 - garden


What's happening in my garden? Not much, we are just moving a bush from one corner where it doesn't look OK to the terrace border. I remember reading an article about a famous private garden where the owners said that their plants should have wheels instead of roots as they had moved them so many times. I didn't understand at the time, but now I do.

DAY 71 - hiding

I couldn't think of anything for hiding even after I read the other participants' wonderful posts. Today is a better day it seems. When I passed my cookery books in the kitchen I thought - so many delicious recipes are hiding in there. So here is my collection of English, French and Slovenian books.

DAY 70 - plants

My orchids are in bloom again and the other plants are doing quite well too.
Have a nice week.

5 komentarjev:

  1. Nice pictures. I didn't know you speak French Kristina !

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. I wish my plants had wheels last year- we had to get rid of quite a few that had decided to just take over. I would have loved to have been able to just trundle them up the garden!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. I love your window - what a great shape!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. I also love your window and the view. We moved plant around in our garden a couple of years ago and it was hard work.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Love the idea of wheels not roots, could the self seeded ash trees in my garden have them as well please.

    OdgovoriIzbriši