sreda, 14. marec 2012

Day 74 - unusual camera angle



This one was fun. I've made several interesting photos. I'd like to show just two  - camera straight up through the branches to capture the plane and camera straight down on my hair which needs to be cut and coloured really badly. Just two more days as my hairdresser is very busy at the moment.

DAY 73 - shapes in nature


Even after they they were left in the garden during the winter the sunflowers are special. I can't wait for the new ones to grow.

4 komentarji:

  1. Lovely photos- lovely photo of the sunflower.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. lol Kristina, your 1st photo of unusual angle puzzled me for ages. I think I can see now that it is something in plastic you have to hold your hair. I kept seeing an eye and it freaked me out.
    The branches are beautiful and the sunflowers are gorgeous !

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. That hair one is really clever! Funny, I was counting off the days until I got mine down last week - in about another two days I'll probably be counting down again. It seems to need done more and more often..

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Love all your photos. I bet the birds love the sunflower heads as well

    OdgovoriIzbriši