nedelja, 18. marec 2012

Day 78 - hobby


I have so many hobbies that I could retire right now. At the moment I manage to do some cards and some beading. And yes, I've had some time to bead this weekend.

DAY 77 - music


I've listened to the same music for too long and I have to buy some new songs on iTunes and update my music library.
 My youngest daughter has to practise very hard these days as she has an important competition on Wednesday. I hope she does well - she plays the organ.

5 komentarjev:

  1. I hope your daughter does well on Wednesday.

    Love the beads- they look lovely colours.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Good luck to your daughter. Your beads have lovely colors !

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Good to your Daughter on wednesday

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Best of luck to your daughter!

    It's funny how many of us can list more than one creative hobby! One just doesn't seem to be enough

    OdgovoriIzbriši