nedelja, 01. april 2012

Day 92 - costume

Not one single costume in the house! My daughters' carnival costumes were always borrowed from a shop or friends and the few I made myself were given away a long time ago. I don't have a costume either. In the dictionary I saw the expression "national costume" and that saved me. This is a miniature headdress of our national costume. It was handmade by someone I know - there are only a few women left who master this rare craft.

DAY 91 - games

I have some very old and old-fashioned games on my computer but I love them and play them when I am beyond tired. My favourite is star collector.

3 komentarji:

  1. THIS is a beautiful costume !

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. What a beautiful costume. Where do you live Kristina?

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I live in Slovenia (south of Austria and east of Italy).

      Izbriši