ponedeljek, 28. maj 2012

Day 149 - tools

My tools for working with polymer clay have been neatly packed for more than a year. When I have an urge to make something I don't have time and when I have time I often do other crafts or nothing. But one day...

DAY 148 - unfinished


... the shelf with my unfinished polymer projects will be empty.

DAY 147 - cleanliness

Last weekend I managed to dust the living room after a very very very long time. Cleanliness is not a priority but just something to do when strictly necessary. 

DAY 146 - boring


Hundreds of socks to wash and dry week after week... - that's really a very boring chore.

Have a nice week, 
Kristina







8 komentarjev:

  1. Congratulations for the pictures! Nice blog!
    Good Luck!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Great pictures Kristina. Have a nice week too ! xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Lovely pictures- hope you get to make some polymer clay projects soon! Look forward to seeing your creations.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Great photos and hope you now get the clay out and play !!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. I look forward to seeing your work when you can manage to get round to it.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. dust is a protective layer! thats what i say anyway :)
    hope you get to play with your clay soon.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. I totally agree with your choice for boring! As soon as it's finished, they all seem to need washed again

    OdgovoriIzbriši