četrtek, 05. julij 2012

DAY 187 - empty

I can't show my empty head (in full holiday mood) or my empty classroom (love it that way) so I decided on the empty space around my pasta machine. It means there are still no polymer clay projects in progress. I feel that I will return to my first love soon. The strangest thing is that I have  lots of ideas but no energy to actually start something or finish the few unfinished projects lying about.

DAY 186 - dangerous
The clouds around the "window" looked dangerous today but brought just a few drops of rain which is good for the garden.

DAY 185 - dirt
Our yard isn't paved so there is always a lot of dirt in our garage, especially in spring and autumn when it rains a lot. I like the abstract quality of this photo. I could make a pendant inspired by it. See what holidays do to me? I can start thinking about creating.

9 komentarjev:

  1. Happy holidays to you xxx When you have recharged your batteries as we say in UK perhaps you will finish those projects and start creating!
    A very strange sky!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. I love my pasta machine. I don't use it as much as I used to but you cannot beat really fresh pasta. I assume that you use yours for pasta not polymer clay, although that would be a very good use for it.
    Enjoy your holidays.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. great photos, pleased the cloud only brought a little rain and enjoy your holidays

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Congratulations for the great pictures!
    Happy holidays to you!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Happy holidays and it looks like you have our sun by the way! X

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Happy Holidays.
    Another household here that uses pasta machines for other things than making pasta !

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. I have just bought a pasta machine from a charity shop. My idea was for clay but Roland said I ought to use it for gluten free pasta so I'm having a rethink for the moment.

    I expect you'll get your creating mojo back as soon as you have had a good rest.
    That cloud picture is unusual it would make a good frame for "something"
    The patterns in the dirt are very interesting

    OdgovoriIzbriši