torek, 10. julij 2012

DAY 192 - shiny

This pattern on a 6x6 scrapbooking paper is really lovely but it is also shiny. In general shiny things aren't among my favourites but the colours here are gorgeous.

DAY 191 - delicate

Before discovering papercrafting and polymer clay I bought a lot of painting supplies to be well eqipped for the times when the children grow up. I gave some of them to my daughter but some are waiting to be used one day. The delicate soft artists' pastels are so yummy I could eat them.



10 komentarjev:

  1. Oh My God Kristina, this scrapbooking paper is soooo beautiful. What is it? xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. It's "the Cafe Mediterranean stack", by DCWV, and it's 8x8 not 6x6 stack.

      Izbriši
  2. It is beautiful paper. I used to have some pastels- might have to treat myself to another pack!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Thanks you Kristina, it's really gorgeous. I might have to buy it ...

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. I have some pastels untouched, didn't want the children to break them!!!
    Well done on catch up xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. i too love the colours on the scrapbook paper, its lovely.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Beautiful paper and love those pastel colours

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. I love the shiny scrapbook paper and I also would love some pastels.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Oh beautiful papers and delicate is so gorgeous xxxx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. I love the colours on the scrapbook paper too - Congratulations on your choice - both pictures are very accurate!

    OdgovoriIzbriši