sreda, 08. avgust 2012

DAY 221 - hope

 I don't want to think about workdays right now and so I can hope that I will be able to crochet most of the flowers and squares from these books. Reality check will take place quite soon... but one must hope...

DAY 220 - relief

The words this week are tough to photograph. I found no idea  for relief yesterday. Today I noticed these two creams. They are brilliant - they offer instant relief from itchy mosquito bites or other annoying skin problems.

7 komentarjev:

  1. I hope you get to make some pretty flowers. I wish I could make them!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. i hope you do get to use the books and crochet some flowers too. well done on finding a picture for relief.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. I hope we get to see all the wonderful crochet you will do !

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. I learnt to crochet flowers but I am lazy in the designs that I do, should probably get a book and be more adventurous.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Those crotchet books look really interesting. I think I might buy one with crochet flowers in.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Yes, the words are difficult. Love your hope, go to it and I'm sure you will soon have a crochet garden!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. oh those look wonderful!! i have a couple of crochet flower books and ive made a few blooms.. they look so cute.. hope that well see some of your work soon

    OdgovoriIzbriši