ponedeljek, 17. september 2012

DAY 261 - ground level

I posted photos of these flowers last week but I love them so much that I had to snap them at the ground level as well.

DAY 260 - leaves
DAY 259 - tree
our pear tree in the afternoon light

DAY 258 - fall
Yellow leaves are appearing, the greens are fading, some leaves are falling down - fall is definitely here.

DAY 257 - nails
I wish a magic fairy came out of nowhere and manicured my nails.

DAY 256 - arms
My arm looks huge here - like a trunk.

DAY 255 - hair
It is so thick it always looks unruly and unfortunaltely not one bit of colour is mine.
Have a nice week.

7 komentarjev:

  1. True - precious moments! Bravo!
    I like the presentation - a few days. It is very interesting!
    Have a nice week.
    /Are you sure - that are your nails or mine? joke/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Good catch up Kristina, Flowers are gorgeous and as of hair color I don't think many of us can now say it belongs to us. It's very nice and bright though ! xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Well done on your catch up. I love the hair colour, its a colour I've always fancied that colour but never had the courage to use.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. oh I love the hair colour, lovely photos of nature too.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Great hair.. and your nails are pretty good too even without a manicure x

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Hair looks brilliant :)

    Well done on catching up!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. How brave to comment and show your upper arms I usually crop part of my arm off in a photo!!
    Love your hair colouring and nails look good to me!

    OdgovoriIzbriši