torek, 09. oktober 2012

DAY 283 - sky

Welcome to a very long catch-up. I am 14 photos behind the schedule. But I am happy to be  back.

DAY 282 - overgrown

Parsley and some of the flower beds are still OK, but other parts of my garden are overgrown.

DAY 281 - natural framing

One day when we have a patio in the garden the two trees will serve as natural framing to it.

DAY 280 - peak or valley

This is the peak to the west of my house - I can see it from the valley where I live.

DAY 279 - a local landmark


DAY 278 - asymmetrical

I love asymmetrical designs.

DAY 277 - above and below

The electrical cable near our house gets on my nerves when I take photos of the river or the bridge. I can't take photos above or below it.

DAY 276 - still life

autumn arrangements with watering cans

DAY 275 - wall

It isn't a wall but it serves as one.

DAY 274 - reflection

It's so soothing I could watch it for hours.

DAY 273 - stripes


DAY 272 - bridge


DAY 271 - haphazard

I don't think our collection of CDs and cassettes will ever be organized. I can never find what I would like to listen to.

DAY 270 - muted

I got so many muted colours after finishing Maggie Maggio's colour mixing exercises that I made three necklaces - a blue, green and purple one.

Thanks for reading the post to the end. Have a lovely and colourful week. Kristina

7 komentarjev:

  1. Oh Wow, what a catch-up. Fantastic. I specially like the sky, it looks like a Monet one.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Bravo! Unbelievable! Congratulations!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Great catch up. Every time you show us photos of where you live I am wowed by the beauty of it.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Khris quite a catch up, great to have you back xxx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. beautiful pictures, well done on the catch up. I tried to grow parsley, but something decided it tasted too good and ate it all. One day it was there...then next I only had stalks left, lol.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Love the watering cans and the muted colours especially :) x

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. It's great to see you back, Kristina. You pictures are beautiful.

    OdgovoriIzbriši