četrtek, 27. december 2012

DAY 362 - special

There is a special Slovenian cake that I make only for Christmas and Easter, called "potica" . I've probably mentioned it before - the most common is wallnut roll, but we prefer hazelnut roll.

DAY 361 - delight

My daughters are very nice girls and my greatest delight. This photo was taken last Saturday when our second was 18 and officially became adult. I always baked their cakes at home up to the ages of 12-13 and I wasn't ready to bake one just before the holidays. But she said that she absolutely wanted one and so I made one with the only decorations I could find in my baking drawers.

DAY 360 - something on the table

I had no energy to take photos on Christmas day so I can show you only something that is on the table at this time of year (24th Dec to 2nd Feb) - some temari balls I made a few years ago.

5 komentarjev:

  1. I googled your potica and it sounds yummy. Well done on your daughters birthday cake.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. That Potica looks lovely.
    You have beautiful daughters

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Your daughters are so beautiful ! Your potica cake does sound yummy, yes ! x

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. lovely photos and i like the sound and look of the cake.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Great photos! For me it's very interesting!
    Your daughters are very beautiful!
    Your potica cake looks lovely!
    Your temari balls - great!
    BRAVO!

    OdgovoriIzbriši