ponedeljek, 31. december 2012

DAY 365+1 - reflect

More than 366 photos published on this blog can help me to reflect on 2012. It was an OK year - not excellent but not bad either. There are lots of good moments to remember!
Thank you again, Suzie, for organizing everything! Thank you everyone else for reading this blog and commenting much more often than I commented on your posts. You are real stars! I feel like I know you all personally and think of you as friends.
I am proud of us to have completed the challenge and of course I am joining the Lucky Snapping in January.
Have a wonderful evening tonight and a very happy and peaceful new year 2013!
Kristina

6 komentarjev:

  1. All the best for you and your family Kristina. Looking forward to see you next year. xxx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Happy New year and I look forward to sharing with you again next year

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Happy new year, look forward to seeing you on the 2013 blog. Its been so nice seeing your world through your blog, thank you for sharing.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Happy New Year Kristina, well done for completing the challenge :) xxx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Happy New Year Kris and see you on Lucky Snapping xxx

    OdgovoriIzbriši