ponedeljek, 14. januar 2013

Week 3 - new beginnings

I am not very good at making and keeping new year's resolutions with the exception of the ones concerning my hobbies. If I set my goals, put them down and stick to them at least for some time, that is already something and I really craft much more than without the resolutions.
So at the moment I am starting some of the many projects for the so-called  "our knitted and crocheted Christmas". I'd like to replace  most of our current hand made decorations with new knitted and crocheted ones (so that I can change sets every few years). Hopefully I will make something for Christmas 2013 (I am realistic, you know) but it's more likely that everything I am planning to knit and crochet will be finished for 2030.
As the year is still young I am very motivated and you can see my new craft diary and some knitted Christmas tree balls plus a star (I've got a corner on one of the living room sofas where I can just sit down and knit/ crochet if only for 5 minutes). A nice new beginning, don't you think? The next generations might remember me just because of my love for everything handmade.
Have a nice (snowy?) week,
Kristina

10 komentarjev:

  1. Ahh Kristina, that is so good, and I am so pleased you have already begun my Nostalgia trip with me! True that our blogs will be good for the future family to know what we felt and thought.. lovely decorations too xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. That's lovely Kristina, you are really gifted with wool ! x

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Well done Kristina, you will be so happy next christmas :) x

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. lovely decorations- hope to see many more :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Well done with your knitted decorations, you will definitely be remembered as the knitting lady :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. I agree with the opinions of all ladies -
    I could not say it better than them -
    Kristina, you will definitely be remembered as the knitting lady!
    /It sounds wonderful!/
    HUGS

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Well done on creating the memories for the future.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. That is a brilliant idea to create memories for the future.
    Your decorations are lovely

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. What a fun idea, good luck with your resolutuion

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. Good luck with your decorations, had to smile about setting resolutions and not keeping to them, that is so me.

    OdgovoriIzbriši