sreda, 30. januar 2013

Week 5 - rainbow

I absolutely love the challenge this week. Janice had a brilliant idea and suggested to take seven photos to illustrate the colours of the rainbow:
red 
orange 
yellow 
green 
blue 
indigo 
violet .


I knitted this red scarf last spring and summer to wear it in autumn. Well it's winter now and I've been meaning to block it for some months but there is always something else to do. So it will have to wait patiently until the day I can put it on. 


One of my unfinished crochet projects is a doily in yellow, off white and orange. 



The yellow flower pot and sugar bowl bring sunshine and life to my kitchen. 

Have a lovely and colourful week,
Kristina

12 komentarjev:

  1. Khristina, this is amazing! Very beautiful photos! So constructed - your post - this layout is awesome! Congratulations for the idea!
    Good luck!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Lovely choices Kristina, I am still pondering mine!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Great pictures Kristina I love your crochet

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Brilliant, as a novice crocheter I am envious of your skill, that doily is gorgeous xxx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. I wish I new how to knit,my nan tried to teach me how to knit you would think I was naturally dexterous doing art but knitting is quite a skill beautiful scarf!!!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. brilliant photos they are all so pretty. I dont like to block either, lol

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Oh my goodness that doily looks like a work of art. i'm glad you are enjoying the challenge.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Khristina you have such a lot of talents xxx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. Ooh that scarf looks lovely as well at the doily, though to complicated for me. xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši