nedelja, 03. februar 2013

Week 5 indigo and violet

The only indigo thing I could find was a coloured pencil by Derwent called indigo. The colour is shown on the piece of paper. Unfortunately this is the first time the pencil was used but luckily the pencils don't grow old so one day I hope to have enough time to take up drawing or mixed media.

There is another box of craft supplies on standby and as I predicted the violet turned blue. In reality it is called dark violet and it actually is violet. The colour range sheet and the lid are in reality more pinkish but here they look like violet. A total mystery!!! I thought that a block of pure pigment would come out all right and that's why I didn't take photos of my collection of violet jewellery - anyway the result is the same :-D. 
Have a nice Sunday and see you next week.
Kristina

7 komentarjev:

  1. well done on finding indigo and violet - hope you get to use them soon :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Beautiful pastels, have some but never got around using them, naughty me !

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. I love my pastels, hope you get to use yours in the not too distant future.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Nice pictures. Very creative in coming up with them.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Sorry spelt your name wrong on last post! I too have pastels that I have never used too!!!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. I also want to start drawing - sometime.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Hmm wish I could draw, one of many talents I don't possess :) x

    OdgovoriIzbriši