četrtek, 25. april 2013

Rest ...

 “ Make rest and refreshment a necessity, not a luxury”
I hope to post twice this week so today the photos are about rest. The quote is wonderful - objects break  if they are used too much, let alone people. There is a moment in everyone's life when you have to face the fact that you have to take care of  yourself because no one else will. 

Our balcony season finally started two weeks ago and I could just sit there and do nothing all day. I would read a little, crochet a little, put down some ideas into my jewellery sketchbook, eat something sweet and life couldn't be better.

My eyes have a rest when I look around - new leaves, new grass, so many flowers and blue sky.

My legs would badly need some jogging and stretching but first I have to have a rest.

And there's my family minus daughter number 2 enjoying unique family moments on a sunny day.
Have a wonderful time,
Kristina

8 komentarjev:

  1. Today was also a beautiful day here. Your view is so different in spring. Beautiful ! Enjoy your rest ! xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Wonderful post. I love your photos. You've had a great time!
    /Thank you for your comments on my blog.
    I looked at your other blog - lovely unique - beautiful jewelry!/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. You really have a wonderful view and it must be lovely to enjoy it with family

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Wonderful view, beautiful family and the balcony season sounds fantastic to me. Enjoy. xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Hi Kristina, thank you for some lovely photos for my challenge this week :)

    LOL to the legs humour, I am always resting mine too :)

    Lovely family photo xxx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Sun is shining here today, Love the idea of a balcony.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Wonderful post and great pictures. I think you have the right idea about resting and relaxing.

    OdgovoriIzbriši