sreda, 08. maj 2013

May views and birthdays

Spring is finally here and we've had a few lovely days. This is today's view from my kitchen - there were storms not far from us and there was a lovely rainbow that I didn't manage to catch.


What a difference from last month! I love the bright greens and the yellow of the dandelions. The yellow is slowly changing to the white of the dandelion clocks which are also great.




My birthday was just before Easter so there was little time to celebrate it. My eldest daughter helped my husband to choose the flowers and I love the colours. I bought the cake -  I shared it with my second daughter who has her name day a few days before my birthday. It was a small celebration but we had a great time and we laughed a lot.

Have a nice week,
Kristina

4 komentarji:

  1. These photos from your kitchen window are so beautiful. Lovely flowers and cake. xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Beautiful photos and those flowers are indeed fabulous. What a great colour scheme!

    Yum, I could eat a slice of the cake, it is making my tummy rumble!

    Thanks for joining in my challenge :) xxx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Your views are looking lovely and green now - gorgeous. Beautiful flowers as well and that cake......yummy. xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. stunning views and a yummy looking cake

    OdgovoriIzbriši