sreda, 31. julij 2013

A photo a day

We've just returned from our wonderful and relaxing holiday in Croatia and I can only do things very slowly. I love the feeling where I allow myself to be slow and totally relaxed.

The water was warm and I swam a lot, really a lot. One day my husband woke me about 6 am and he went jogging while I was the first one in the water on a huge beach.


I lost no weight though as there was a bakery next to the beach and we were regular customers. Everything was so delicious...

In the garden everything is growing slowly with the exception of my flowers which are just lovely. 



Last week I really enjoyed beautiful nature and some peace and quiet. And that is also what I most appreciate in general. During winter I often look at photos from the summer to refill my batteries. Right now they are full and I also appreciate the fact that we could afford the holiday despite the difficult economical situation in our country.

I can't promise to post a photo every day, but I will try my best.
Enjoy summer, 
Kristina

7 komentarjev:

  1. So glad you managed to get away and relax and slow down. Your photos are lovely. Croatia is on our list of places to visit. xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. I love the clear water .. and the red hair xx Thanks for joining in.. x

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. What a lovely holiday you had, the water looks so clean too. So glad your batteries are fully charged now :) xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. That looks so beautiful. Glad you had a nice time ! xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. lovely photos and I too love the red hair- gorgeous colour!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Beautiful photos. We went to Croatia once on a cruise. We loved it there even though it was only for a day and it rained. I am glad you had such a nice relaxed holiday.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. I am glad you have had a nice relax after the manic term you had at work!

    Looks beautiful there :-) x

    OdgovoriIzbriši