petek, 30. avgust 2013

August quote

“When you photograph people in colour you photograph their clothes. But when you photograph people in Black and White you photograph their souls” Ted Grant

This quote is really interesting - I have never thought about people in photos in that way. In most cases I prefer colour photos to black and white ones and I don't have any profound reasons for that. But it's a double challenge to take a good portrait in black and white.
I played a bit with a photo of me taken not long ago and I'm sure it doesn't show my soul or anything special - it was just fun to add a few effects. It shows me very relaxed though and that's precious right now as I am starting a very busy period of the year. 
Have a lovely weekend,
Kristina


6 komentarjev:

  1. I really like your photo Kristina. Have a great week-end, xxx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. You do look relaxed in your photo also very wise. It is a lovely photo.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Lovely photo and LOL to you being born the year I bought my first house and got married!! I am 21 yrs older than you!!

    been thinking about you back to school this week, hope you aren't too worn out xxxx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Great picture. You do look very relaxed.

    OdgovoriIzbriši