ponedeljek, 05. avgust 2013

August view

Not much has changed in my view so I included part of my flowers which are doing quite well in spite of the heat wave. The photo is a bit blurred but I think it could pass as the image of the heat. I love the peak of summer and hot weather but it's also true that I don't have to drive anywhere or work or be outside.

Our pear tree is also doing well - with the exception of the branches that have broken because of the weight of the fruit. There is still plenty left.

Have a wonderful week!
Kristina

8 komentarjev:

  1. Wow, lovely views and you are so right it is nice when you don't have to do anything. Mind you it is nice even when working, just a bit more effort! x

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. great views for the rest of your summer and a lot of pears there!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. That looks gorgeous and not blurred at all. Not hot here today but at least the rain has stopped.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. What a lovely view. Your pears look yummy!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Your flowers look great on the edge of your photo. I expect you will soon be enjoying your pears. It is lovely when you don't have to do anything if you don't want to. I hope you are making the most of it.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. gorgeous view, enjoy the pears

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Wow your pear tree is doing well, the flowers look beautiful as well as your view. So good to not have to go anywhere are do anything in particular. Enjoy. xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. have a great week too. Beautiful photo.

    OdgovoriIzbriši