ponedeljek, 30. december 2013

December quote and end of challenge

                                              "potica" cake making

                                                brand new knitted and crocheted decorations

                                           
I see rain, you see rainbows hiding in the cloud.

HOPING YOU CAN FIND MILLIONS OF HIDDEN RAINBOWS THROUGHOUT 2014, I WISH YOU A VERY SPECIAL NEW YEAR.
LUCKY SNAPPING MADE 2013 VERY SPECIAL AND I THINK I CAN'T FACE 2014 WITHOUT A CHALLENGE AND WITHOUT YOU, SO I HOPE TO MEET YOU IN THE NEW CHALLENGE.
Kristina

5 komentarjev:

  1. It has been lovely getting to know you throughout 2013, I look forward to sharing 2014 with you. Xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Kristina it has been great to get to know you and your family and 'travel' through 2013 with you and our fab little band of bloggers xxx

    So pleased we won't lose touch in 2014 too xxx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Happy New Year Kristina.. glad I have got my MoJo back and getting together with everyone in 2014.. thanks for being here! Kathi x

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Happy New Year Kristina. I'm looking forward to sharing in 2014 on our new blog

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Happy New Year Kristina!
    I wish you much joy, health, success in your personal and professional life!

    OdgovoriIzbriši