nedelja, 08. december 2013

December view

My main view was taken at about 2.30pm and the last rays of sun spoiled my photo.



I am so thankful to have taken this challenge and more especially that I chose my northern view as there have been so many changes during the year. I couldn't summon up the energy today to take the neighbourhood photo to really finish the challenge but I'll do it next week and then I'll have my photos printed. One day I'll complete the scrapbook pages or make a mini album. 
Have a nice week and I really hope that you weren't too badly hit by the storm. I've thought a lot about my friends and acquaintances from the UK during the last few days.
Take care,
Kristina

3 komentarji:

  1. It looks like the road is progressing. I hope it won't be long before it is finished and new trees and bushes grow up in front of it.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Wonderful post! I also plan to make my pages for this challenge.
    Good luck!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Great views. It has been fun watching the changes take place.

    OdgovoriIzbriši