petek, 13. december 2013

Let's reflect - Silver lining - GO FOR IT

Go for it

Maybe you can take some pictures if you already started decorating your house, or bought a couple of presents, maybe you just want to blog about what Christmas means to you, maybe Christmas is specially a big deal for you this year, may be you will be celebrating Christmas on a different day in your country, whatever your situation, tell us your plans and share your excitement.


I am delighted to be able to finish the second Lucky snapping challenge, Anna's Let's reflect series of posts. Anna, thank you for your wonderful ideas through the 12 months.
Our house isn't decorated yet but all the presents were bought and delivered last Friday on St Nicholas day. 
These are some of my presents - a chocolate truffles book (yummy), a pen "for the best mum", a walrus hot water bottle, but I also got three snowflake die cuts (love them!) and a new belt (XL - way too big for me :-D). 
Christmas is always very special for us and we are all looking forward to it. It will be special to be together for a few days as two members of the family live away from home during the year. 
I hope to regain some of my energy (level 0 at the moment).
Have a nice weekend,
Kristina

PS I also took the final neighbourhood views and I am very proud of myself. The weather is lovely these days.




I only regret the fact that I didn't have time to go out last week to catch the frosty wonderland.


5 komentarjev:

  1. So nice to hear from you Kristina, yes I remember it's on St Nicholas day that you get your presents. I love the walrus, what a sweetie. There is something magical about hot water bottles. Have a great week-end, xxx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Great Walrus, lovely view photos and well done on completing it. Hope you are feeling more energetic soon.xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Great pictures Kristina. I love your walrus. We don't celebrate St. Nicholas day here but I wouldn't mind doing it! Enjoy your weekend.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Forgot you get your pressies on St Nicholas' day!! Love your walrus and lovely view photos.

    Hope you now have your energy back as you have some holiday? xxx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Love your presents. What a great idea giving presents on St Nicholas day.
    I also hope the holidays get you some energy back. Teaching is so draining.

    OdgovoriIzbriši