sobota, 11. januar 2014

Week 2 - pink or purple and brown

PINK OR PURPLE
My Slovene-English (pink) and English-Slovene (purple) dictionaries are really ancient and I no longer use them. They have sentimental value as they are more than 30 years old. Typically the purple of the central dictionary mutated into a strange muddy colour.

BROWN
The gorgeous blue bird on brown background was a gift from one of my best friends. As a retired teacher she spends her free time creating masterpieces. The flower painting to the left is in fact a card which I'll put in a frame (one day).

5 komentarjev:

  1. Lovely selection, I have always wanted to see a really Nutchater but never managed it yet. Maybe one day. x

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Well done blogging this week whilst at work too!!!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Love books and the variety of them.. a Kindle will never be the same.. x

    OdgovoriIzbriši