sobota, 14. junij 2014

Weeks 19-24

First of all, a big "hello again" to everyone doing the Lucky 7s challenge. It's the craziest time of the year for teachers and I missed you a lot. The worst of the worst is over and we have a few weeks to go. I still don't have enough time to write a really long post so I decided to take a photo a week except for the colours in nature week. It will take some time to finish reading all your posts and write some comments so let me just send a huge big hug to all and everyone. Enjoy the summer!

WEEK 24 - PAST TIMES

This is the only photo from my christening back in 1967. You can see the old car (my godfather's) - which was one of the 3-4 cars in our village at the time. My godmother is still so young in the picture and in my mind that I can't believe she died more than 10 years ago. She was a wonderful person and a champion knitter.

WEEK 23 - TRANSPORT

I love travelling by plane. I went to France in this funny small plane in 2010.

WEEK 22- FABRICS

I made all my curtains myself. This one is from my study - the tulips were painted on fabric and then fixed by ironing.

WEEK 21 - COLOURS IN NATURE




Traditional colours of my flowers - white, yellow and orange.

WEEK 20 - DRINKS
My favourite drink in hot weather is water - obviously not from the river :-D.

WEEK 19 - MY FOOD HEAVEN
Easter food is my food heaven - especially "potica" (hazelnut roll). I love making and eating it.
Have a wonderful weekend,
Kristina

4 komentarji:

  1. Good to see you back and with such a great selection of images. x

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Kristina.. lovely to see and hear you again.. thank you for thinking of us.. and always good to have you here.. I know that it is such a busy time in school!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Good to see you back Kristina. Thanks for the hugs. I am sure we can all use them. I love the pictures. I hope things slow down a bit for you soon, Take care.

    OdgovoriIzbriši