torek, 08. julij 2014

Weeks 28 - 25

Week 28 - THROUGH THE LOOKING GLASS

the view from my bedroom

the view from my kitchen

the image in my bathroom mirror

This is the view in our bathroom skylight when it is open - at the bottom you can see the reflection of the stones from the river  and in the right corner there are two workers walking on their heads.

Week 27 - FROM THE BACK

I love my school bag when it is "parked" under my desk and won't be picked up for several weeks. This is the view from the back, of course.

Some of my family from the back - after all the tests and exams they badly need some time for relaxing activities like jigsaw puzzles.

Week 26 - SELFIES

Just one selfie for the week - my discoloured and grey hair. My hairdresser is back from her holiday this week so the awful hairstyle will change very soon.

Week 25 - ABSTRACT CLOSE-UP

tissues for cleaning my glasses

I'm enjoying the first days of my holidays. I wish you all a lovely summer.
Kristina

5 komentarjev:

  1. Great to see you back, I was only thinking about you this morning lol. Great selection of photos, love doing jigsaws. Your view has changed some!! xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Thanks for these.. sure I just commented.. maybe you have to approve?
    Have a great holiday season, you deserve it !

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. PS I heard Alice Cooper singing School's Out today, took me right back to 1973!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Good to see you, Kristina! Great selection of photos - BRAVO!
    Enjoy your holiday!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Great pictures Kristina. Welcome back. It was good to hear from you again.

    OdgovoriIzbriši