nedelja, 24. avgust 2014

Week 34 - paper

                                    Some cards made last year waiting to be given to someone.

The card I made yesterday for my niece's one-year-old son. I saw him for the first time today.



I decorated this box for my eldest daughter who loves such gifts - it is full of sweets and chocolates.

The Christmas papers in the bucket will be used quite soon and there are wonderful posters in the red box - waiting to be put on an appropriate wall, if I ever find one.

This is part of my collection of patterned paper - I don't buy it any more, the stock will last for several years. 

I go back to work tomorrow but my head is still in the clouds, waiting for proper hot weather and summer. It will be a long week but then the time will fly as always. 

Have a lovely week,
Kristina

2 komentarja:

  1. Lovely photos, Kristina. Like you I have many patterned papers so am not buying anymore.
    I see it is school tomorrow for you. Good Luck. Here in England our children have another weeks holiday but the teachers are in school next week.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. I haven't scrapbooked for a year.. I really want to start again, but have lots of space tidying to do first! thanks for the lovely pictures xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši